South Jakarta, Indonesia
Candidate should be seasoned in designing visuals for product, and brand definition. You’ll be responsible for taking our brand values, typeface, color palette, and applying it across our online and offline presence, have good sense of composition, typography, as well as an obsessive attention to detail, a keen eye for photography a plus.
• Creating visually engaging, innovative and functional Mobile, Web, and Print products
• Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
• Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
• Demonstrating illustrative skills be it rough sketches or finished artwork
• Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
• Degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
• Proficient in any graphic and photo editing software of your choice
• Basic video editing and motion graphic skill is a plus
• Impressive portfolio
If that sounds like you, send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com with the subject “Visual Designer”