How We Response Covid-19
Since we first began responding and adapting to COVID‑19 in March 2020, LBB has let care drive our decision‑making: care for our team, care for our customers, and care for our communities. Between March 24th and June 16th, we closed our store. In addition, from March 26th to June 2nd our team worked from home, save for our dispatch team, who still comes in the warehouse twice or thrice a week to ensure your order gets shipped on time. During the WFH period, we stayed productive despite working remotely, though unfortunately, we had to postpone new product launches.
With the recent update from our local authority allowing businesses to gradually open, and after examining available information regarding near and long term projected infection curve tendency as well as guidelines from national health officials; we feel confident to reopen our flagship store.
Our Approach to Reopening Our Store
Please be assured that we will continually implement additional safety measures. The following is our standard operating procedure:
• Temperature check will be carried out at the front door
• Customers can sanitize their hands using provided hand-sanitizer, before entering the store and after leaving the store
• The use of face masks in our store will be mandatory for our team and customers
• Regular cleaning procedures, particularly on surfaces and display products in the store
• Completion of store visitors form, to help contact tracing, where necessary
• Restriction to a maximum of 2 customers who are allowed to be in the store at once (it’s a pretty small store after all). Fret not tho, we provide comfy benches outside
• Contactless payment (i.e: Debit, Credit, or Wire Transfer) preferred, though cash payment will still be accepted
• Adjustment of business hours, that is 10 am - 7 pm from Tuesday to Saturday, and 9 am - 5 pm on Sunday
Lastly, it goes without saying: please don’t come if you have any kind of cold/flu-like symptoms.
We always want people to feel welcome at the LBB Store, and we fully understand that, under normal circumstances, our store is a gathering venue for members of communities. We indeed are looking forward to the time when that is again the case. However, our current priority is the health and safety of our team and customers and, therefore, encourage customers to maintain physical distancing while inside, and preferably not to hang around after.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to develop, our team will continue to listen to advice from medical experts, the government, and customers, and consider how we can best serve people while helping slow the spread of the virus. The health and safety of our team and customers are what matters the most.
Stay well, stay safe, and we hope to see you soon.