Candidate should be genuinely excited to help customers. patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. candidate should be able to put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and as such, the candidate should be able to gain valuable insights from customer feedback. Candidate should be the type of person who derives fulfillment from helping others.
• Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Handling and resolving customer complaints
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
• Keeping records of customer interactions.
• Responding and managing customer inquiries on communication channels such as Email, WhatsApp Business, and other mediums.
• Communicate and coordinate with relevant internal departments.
• Intermediate to advanced level of English fluency in both spoken and written.
• Ability to manage priority effectively
• Problem analysis and problem-solving ability
• Ability to stay calm and composed when handling customer related issue
• Familiarity with CRM system is a plus
If that sounds like you, send your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Customer experience agent”