Candidate should be genuinely excited to help customers. patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. candidate should be able to put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and as such, the candidate should be able to gain valuable insights from customer feedback.
• Responding and managing customer inquiries
• Handling and resolving customer complaints
• Generating sales leads that develop into new customers
• Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
• Keeping records of customer interactions.
• Communicate and coordinate with relevant internal departments.
• Advanced level of English fluency in both spoken and written.
• Ability to manage priority effectively
• Problem analysis and problem-solving ability
If that sounds like you, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Customer Experience”