Candidate will oversees the financial activities of a business and is responsible for the accounts of the organisation. He/she also responsible in assisting the organisation’s financial plan, prepares financial reports and is involved in providing analysis to management on future financial plans. The goal is to enable the company to make sound financial report that can assist management in business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
• Processing sales transactions
• Documenting paper/invoice/receipt that supports the transaction
• Controls day to day incomes and expenditures.
• To improve the financial controls within the organization
• Prepare invoices to vendors.
• Prepare monthly accounting reconciliations
• To prepare accounts for payments received and purchases made by the organization
• Assisting to prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
• To draw up the organization’s monthly budgets based on the necessities of the business
• Assisting with budgeting and planning rolling 12-months forecasts
• Working with the production team in purchasing parts and raw materials
• Help management make financial decisions
• Financial data analysis
• Diploma or Bachelor in Accounting or Finance
• Meticulous and organized
• Familiar with finance/accounting software (quickbooks, accurate, etc)
• Experience is a plus
If that sounds like you, send your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Financial Administrator”