See how this website is pretty bland? well, we are looking for someone who can change that, we need a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
• Develop functional and appealing web- and mobile-based interface
• Provide website maintenance and enhancements
• Use a combination of markup languages to write web pages
• Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
• Update contents on our webstore using best practices
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related credential.
• Experience with modern front-end frameworks such as Polymer (preferred), Angular, or React JS
• At least 1 year of experience
If that sounds like you, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “ Web Developer”