We are seeking an experienced marketing strategist with a strategic vision to join our growing organization. Digital, guerilla marketing and so on, you’ll have the opportunity to explore marketing tools in order to develop, formulate & execute marketing strategy. In this position, you will work closely with the branding team to develop communication strategies and campaigns to increase company traction and grow product awareness. You must have extensive knowledge in digital marketing, sales, and promotion, coupled with a creative mindset and strong leadership skills.
• Develop and execute communication strategies in accordance with the overall company goals and vision throughout all of our communication channels such as social media, newsletter, and website, while aligning with our communication style guideline.
• Prepare press releases and media kit
• Prepare and manage a marketing plan for an intended product, service, event, or contest.
• Coordinate with the design team in preparing communication content including but not limited to graphics, photos, and videos.
• Monitor SEO, user engagement and suggest content optimization
• Manage, execute, and review the result of Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
• Oversee and prepare marketing budgets
• Administering all company social media accounts to ensure up-to-date content
• Prepare monthly web traffic and statistics review
• Work alongside customer support in engaging audience on our Social Media channels
• At least one year marketing experience.
• Near-native level of fluency in written english.
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
• Great storytelling ability, you don't have to be a novelist, short-form content would suffice.
• Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
• Interest in cycling culture is a plus.
If that sounds like you, send your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Marketing Strategist".