As a production manager, you’ll be involved with the planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes. You’ll make sure products are produced efficiently and at the highest level of quality. You’ll also interact with designers and marketing to bring products from concept to launch.
• Oversee the production process, drawing up a production schedule
• Ensure that the production is cost effective.
• Decide what resources are required, and arrange purchases.
• Estimate costs and sets the quality standards.
• Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed.
• Be responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment.
• Monitor product standards and implement quality-control procedures.
• Manage Inventory efficiently
• Collaborate among different departments, e.g. Suppliers, Inventory, Finance.
• Degree or Vocational education from any field.
• A great deal of interest in bags and technical apparel manufacturing process.
• Proficient in MS Office or it’s equivalent software
If that sounds like you, send your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Production Manager”